WORLD OF CRISIS

Mar 1, 2014

Ekta Kapoor is Optimistic About Her own Shaadi


Her film Shaadi Ke Side Effects has opened well and Ekta Kapoor, who hasn’t had a hit since The Dirty Picture, is ecstatic. The producer admits that Vidya Balan is her lucky mascot. “When I learnt that Vidya and Farhan were signed on for Shaadi, I didn’t have to think twice before deciding to come on board. They are phenomenal actors. And I have always had immense faith in Vidya.”

On the personal front, Ekta confesses that she hasn’t come across her dream man. “I’m a very successful woman. Unfortunately, the men I’ve met don’t have the confidence to match the personality and the clout of a successful woman. They fear getting overshadowed,” she says. Ekta adds that even though she hasn’t been lucky in love yet, she is hopeful that some day she’ll have a successful marriage. 

0 Comments: